I haven’t released a character/about page in ages, so I thought I’d release the one I currently use for my multimuse account. This is a very simple, one column theme that looks very clean and pretty organized. There isn’t anything fancy wancy, only because I’m not the type to make really elaborate muse pages, and… long story short, I’m lazy. The code comes with two already pre-coded ‘muse’ sections for you, but they are alternate, meaning one <div tag> is for a section with the icons to the right and the other <div tag> is a section with the icons to the left. It’s up to you whether you choose to alternate with the position of the icons, but just know that you can add an infinite number of sections!
- Includes 2 possible icons per section, sized 100x100
- One header per section
- A description per section. I haven’t tested exactly how long it can go, but keep it pretty short just in case.
- No extra links except for links to the main page and dashboard, but you can manually add them yourself.
- Easily customizable (I hope).
- As always, please like/reblog if this was at all helpful to you. They keep me going.
- Do not distribute this anywhere else, and do not steal/use my codes as a base.
- You’re free to edit for your own use. Keep my credit intact, it’s quite small and protects you from rain.